DOWLEX™ 2247G Polyethylene Resin
This product is an ethylene-octene-1 copolymer designated for cast stretch film applications, such as industrial pallet wrap. The product provides stretch films with superior extensibility and increased resistance to failure around film flaws while maintaining exceptional puncture resistance and load retention. It is a linear low density polyethylene. This is for industrial pallet wrap stretch film applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 150 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 300 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 560 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 95 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 0.8 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 2.3
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 123°C (253°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 98.9°C (210°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.