DOWLEX™ 2056G Polyethylene Resin
- Liners and waste bags
- Lamination films
- Agricultural films
- Liquid packaging
Linear Low Density Polythylene designed to be used for thin films applications delivering high puncture, tear and dart combination with good optics and sealing for the majority of Industrial and Food Packaging Applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 160 (23200)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 165 (23900)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 220 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 400 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 600 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 26 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 23 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 119°C (246°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 102°C (216°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.