DOWLEX™ 2045S Polyethylene Resin
Designed for the production of high quality silage stretch film. Films made from this resin show a combination of excellent toughness and tear resistance. The product also delivers very good processability on conventional LLDPE machinery. Note: DOWLEX 2045S Polyethylene Resin should comply with: U.S. FDA 177.1520 Consult the regulations for complete details. Applications: - Silage stretch film - Stretch films for pallets - Thin gauge industrial & consumer films
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 178 (25800)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 225 (32600)
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 310 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 630 g
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 103°C (217°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.