DOWLEX™ 2042N Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene/octene-1 copolymer suitable for the production of blown film requiring good tear strength and outstanding toughness with good stiffness and temperature resistance. Main Characteristics: - Blown film extrusion - Pellet form
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 90 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.93 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 100 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 620 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 30 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 12 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 118 (244)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language