DOWFAX™ 20A64 Nonionic Surfactant
A clear liquid at room temperature with a low pour point. It is an efficient surfactant by having good wetting ability, high degree of surfactancy and low foam characteristic. It is used as a rinse aid and in high performance cleaners for automatic dishwashing units and metal-cleaning operations.
- High-performance foam control
- De-foaming/anti-foaming agent
- Excellent solvency
- Low foam characteristics
- Chemical stability
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content 100
- Cloud Point @1% Aqueous (ASTM D 2024) 30
- Cloud Point @10% Aqueous (ASTM D 2024) 28
- Cloud Point @10% Solvent (ASTM D 2024) 51
- Color Clear
- Flash Point, Closed Cup (ASTM D93) 217 °C
- Molecular Weight 685 g/mol
- Pour Point (ASTM D97) -10 °C
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D892) 0.973
- Viscosity (25°C ASTM 445/446) 63 cP
- Viscosity (40°C ASTM 445/446) 34 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.