DOWCAL™ pGEO Geothermal Fluid
It is designed to overcome the drawbacks of alternative fluids, providing greater assurance that geothermal systems will repay their initial investment costs in energy savings and in years of reliable, safe and economical operation. A geothermal fluid that offer reduced viscosity, increased heat capacity and thermal conductivity, and takes advantage of the excellent heat transfer properties of water over a temperature range of -50ºC to 175ºC.
- Secondary cooling and heating
- Freeze, burst protection
- Renewable energy
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- DOWCAL pGEO offers a low acute oral toxicity, reducing contamination hazards compared to methanol alternatives. DOWCAL eGEO and DOWCAL pGEO can be diluted to 20% concentration in order to provide corrosion protection while maintaining pumping efficiency.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Fluid Base Propylene Glycol
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) -60 (-51)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) 250 (120)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.