DOWCAL™ 200 Heat Transfer Fluid
A propylene glycol-based heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of applications, including HVAC, ground source heat pumps, and solar panels. Low acute toxicity makes this especially suitable for applications where toxicity is a concern.
- Secondary cooling and heating
- Freeze, burst protection
- Renewable energy
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- DOWCAL pGEO offers a low acute oral toxicity, reducing contamination hazards compared to methanol alternatives. DOWCAL eGEO and DOWCAL pGEO can be diluted to 20% concentration in order to provide corrosion protection while maintaining pumping efficiency.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Brand Yes No DOWCAL
- Fluid Base Yes No Propylene Glycol
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) Yes No -60 (-51)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) Yes No 350 (175)
- Product Type Yes No Glycol-Water HTF
- Temperature Range Yes No Moderate (-20C to 175C)
- Type Yes No Inhibited Glycol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language