DOWANOL™ EPh ELP
An aromatic, slow-evaporating glycol ether that can be used in dyeing synthetic fibers, both as a dye solubilizer and as a dye carrier. The difference between EPH ELP and regular EPH is the extra low phenol.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Boiling Point (°C @760mmHg) Yes No 244 °C
- Chemical Name Yes No Ethylene glycol phenyl ether (extra low phenol)
- Density (25°C) in lb/gal (g/cc) Yes No 9.23
- Evaporation Rate (n-butyl acetate=1.0) Yes No 0.001
- Flash Point, Closed Cup Yes No 126 °C
- Molecular Weight Yes No 138.2 g/mol
- Solubility in Water (25°C) Yes No 25 wt%
- Specific Gravity (25°C) Yes No 1.109
- Viscosity (25°C) Yes No 41 (20°C) cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.