DOW™ TCP-2495 NT High Density Polyethylene Resin
This is produced using UNIPOL™ process technology. It is specifically designed for use in all duct and cable in conduit (CIC) applications for both telecommunications and power cables. The natural resin combined with color concentrate can be readily processed by any current duct or conduit extrusion method in all sizes at commercial rates.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Brittleness Temperature in °C(°F) < -95
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.946 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.21 g/10minutes
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD > 1000 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD > 1000 %
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 22.8 (3300)
- Tensile Strength Yield, TD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 22.8 (3300)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.