DOW™ Resin Oil 80
A mixture of (mainly unsaturated) C9 and C12 components rich in dicyclopentadiene, indene and methylstyrenes (vinyltoluenes).
- Cyclo-aliphatic resins
- Production of C9 aromatic-based resins, C5/C9-based resins and high-purity DCPD for concrete curing additives, floor-tiles, foundry core binding, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives, rubber, paints, paper sizing, printing
- Reliable, cost-effective source for C9 Products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in North America by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Yes No DCPD (40-55%), Indene (3-10%), Methylindenes (0-2%), Vinyltoluenes (4-15%), α-methylstyrene (2-5%)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.