DOW™ Resin Feed
A mixture of (mainly aromatic) C9 and C10 components rich in indene and methylstyrenes (vinyltoluenes).
- Hydrocarbon Resins
- Production of C9 aromatic-based resins or C5/C9-based resins for concrete curing additives, floor-tiles, foundry core binding, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives, paints, paper sizing, printing inks, road marking paints, rubber
- Reliable, cost-effective source for C9 Products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Indene (20-25%), Methylindenes (5-15%), Vinyltoluenes (15-25%), α-methylstyrene (0-5%)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.