DOW™ LS Fuel Oil (Freeport Fuel Oil)
Fuel oil blending component products that are mixtures of (mainly unsaturated) C9 to C15 components. Produced in Freeport, TX and is low in Sulphur and low in DCPD.
- Bunker fuel
- Fluxant blending
- Low sulfur levels
- Reliable, cost-effective source for Fuel Oil Products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in North America by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Est. IBP/FBP (°C) Yes No 85 / 593
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Yes No Dicyclopentadiene (5-10%), Naphthalene (5-8%), Methylnaphthalene (0-4%), Methylbiphenyl (3-5%), Fluorene & Anthracene (0-0.5%), Other Polycyclics (20-50%)
- Specific Gravity Yes No 1.06 / 1.10
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.