DOW™ LLDPE 1613.11 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
A linear low density polyethylene resin, 1-hexene copolymer, produced in the Solution process. This resin is designed to be used in blown extrusion to produce films for industrial applications and consumer packaging. It contains slip and antiblock additives.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 189 (27400)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 224 (32500)
- Anti-block Yes No true
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 270 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.923 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 750 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 1100 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 42 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 22 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1.3
- Slip Yes No true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.