DOW™ LDPE 780E Low Density Polyethylene Resin
Can be readily processed using conventional injection moulding techniques utilising melt temperatures between 140 and 250°C, a mould temperature between 10 and 50°C, and injection pressure between 50 and 150 MPa. When properly injection moulded, 780E Low Density Polyethylene Resin exhibit: - Excellent flow - Good rigidity - Good surface gloss. The purchaser remains responsible for determining whether the use complies with all relevant regulations. Applications: - Housewares. - Toys & leisures. - Containers. - Compounding.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.923 g/cm3
- Impact Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 286 kJ/m2 (136 ft lb/in2) ASTM D1822
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 20
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD Yes No 700 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD Yes No 750 %
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 93°C (199°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.