DOW™ LDPE 750E Low Density Polyethylene Resin
A low molecular weight, low density compounding grade designed for masterbatch production. The product gives an excellent combination of processability and blendability. Main characteristics are low gel specification, excellent processability, low power consumption, excellent additive retention and good oxygen induction time.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Impact Strength in MPa (psi) 291 kJ/m2 (138 ft lb/in2) ASTM D1822
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 15
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 109°C (228°F)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 91°C (196°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.