DOW™ LDPE 515E Low Density Polyethylene Resin
A 3.2 melt index, medium density LDPE resin for the high-speed tissue overwrap market offering a good balance between optical properties such as gloss and haze, stiffness and low COF. This product contains slip and antiblock additives. Applications: - Packaging of soft products such as hand tissues, toilet tissues, feminine hygiene products - High clarity tissues overwrap
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.931 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 130 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 190 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 71 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 3.2
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.