DOW™ LDPE 450E Low Density Polyethylene Resin
This product has been designed with an optimum balance of melt strength and drawability to give excellent performance in cast film, foam, blown film and bubble film extrusion. When properly fabricated, the product displays: excellent processability low neck-down (cast film) very good toughness and impact properties and good tear strength. In foam extrusion, This product gives an ideal balance between cell growth and stabilization to allow the production of very low density products without voids. Main Characteristics: - Cast film - Foam - Bubble film - General purpose blown film. Slip Additive: None Antiblock Additive: None
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 110 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.923 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 430 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 370 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 66 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 7.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 400 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD 550 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 20.9 (3030)
- Tensile Strength Break, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 18.1 (2630)
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 10.3 (1490)
- Tensile Strength Yield, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 12.2 (1770)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 99°C (210°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.