DOW™ LA Fuel Oil (Louisiana Fuel Oil)
Fuel oil blending component products that are mixtures of (mainly unsaturated) C9 to C15 components. Produced in Plaquemine, LA and contains DCPD.
- Cyclo-aliphatic resins
- Production of C9 aromatic-based resins, C5/C9-based resins and high-purity DCPD for: concrete curing additives, floor-tiles, foundry core binding, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives, rubber, paints, paper sizing, printing
- Low sulfur levels
- Reliable, cost-effective source for Fuel Oil Products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in North America by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Est. IBP/FBP (°C) 80 / 293
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) DCPD (40-55%), Indene (3-10%), Methylindenes (0-2%), Vinyltoluenes (4-15%), α-methylstyrene (2-5%)
- Specific Gravity 0.98 / 1.03
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.