DOW™ GRSN-9820 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin granular
It is producted using UNIPOL™ PE Process Technology and is supplied in granular form. This resin is specficically designed as a carrier resin for color concentrates and other masterbatch systems. The fine partile size reduces the need for grinding, and the high surface area of granular resin allows for more uniform dispersion of concentrate in the final product. It is compatible with polyethylene and polypropylene resins and can be used in a wide variety of fabrication processes.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 386 (56000) (ASTM D638)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 386 (56000) (ASTM D638)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.924 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 2
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 123°C (253°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 93.9°C (201°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.