DOW™ DPDA-3220 NT 7 High Density Polyethylene Resin
Produced via UNIPOL™ Process Technology from Dow and is intended for rotational and injection molding is specifically designed for applications requiring excellent processability and aesthetics combined with low warpage and good mechanical properties. This product is fully heat and UV stabilized resulting in a wide processing latitude, good color retention and long life expectancy.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.942 g/cm3
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (100% IGEPAL) Yes No ASTM D1693A - > 743 hr, ASTM D1693B - > 1000 hr
- Impact Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 271 J (200 ft lb) ARM
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 2 g/10minutes
- Slip Yes No false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD Yes No 710 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD Yes No 710 %
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) Yes No 21.4 (3100)
- Tensile Strength Yield, TD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) Yes No 21.4 (3100)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.