DOW™ DNDA-8320 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
This is for injection molding and general purpose applications. It has excellent low temperature impact strength, rigidity, stress crack resistance and processabilitym and very narrow molecular weight distribution.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D790B) in MPa (psi) 386 (56000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D790B) in MPa (psi) 386 (56000)
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.924 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 20
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 123°C (253°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 93.9°C (201°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.