DOW™ DNDA-7144 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
It is produced using UNIPOL™ PE Process Technology and is intended for use in injection molding applications such as large industrial containers and trash cans. This resin has been designed to have excellent impact strength, rigidity, environmental stress crack resistance and processability.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D790B) in MPa (psi) Yes No 386 (56000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D790B) in MPa (psi) Yes No 386 (56000)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.924 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 20
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 123°C (253°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 93.9°C (201°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.