DOW™ DMDA-8962 NT 7 Medium Density Polyethylene Resin
This product is produced via UNIPOL™ Process Technology from Dow and is intended for use in thin-wall injection molding applications such as food containers, including freezer applications. This resin has been designed to provide a good impact/stiffness balance as well as excellent processability. The main characteristics are: injection molding resin, good impact/stiffness balance for freezer applications, high flow for processing ease, very narrow molecular weight distribution.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Brittleness Temperature in °C(°F) -52.8°C (-63.0°F)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.942 g/cm3
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (100% IGEPAL) 6.00 hr - 50˚C (122˚F) F50
- Impact Strength in MPa (psi) 90.4 (43.0)
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/2.16 kg) 62
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 62
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 37 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 18.6 (2700)
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 14.5 (2100)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.