DOW™ DGDP-6097 NT 7 High Density Polyethylene Resin
A medium molecular weight, high-density polyethylene copolymer that has been designed specifically for tubular film extrusion. Its broad molecular weight distribution and density successfully combine excellent performance at high extrusion rates with high film strength and rigidity. Tubular films of this product are recommended for high-strength grocery sacks, shopping bags and notion and millinery bags. The excellent drawdown characteristic of this product permits production of high-quality thin films for multiwall sack liners and replacements for thin paper products. The combination of strength and drawdown makes this resin ideal for downgauging in many applications. Films are readily treated and printed to give high-quality graphics. This product is compatible with color concentrates, thus permitting the production of a variety of colored films that serve as protective and attractive decorative wraps. Main Characteristics: - Hexene High Density Resin - High film strength - Excellent drawdown
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.948 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 11 g/10minutes
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 270 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD 350 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 55.2 (8000) ASTM D882
- Tensile Strength Break, TD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 53.8 (7800) ASTM D882
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 27.6 (4000) ASTM D882
- Tensile Strength Yield, TD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) 24.1 (3500) ASTM D882
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.