DOW™ DGDA-5310 NT GMB Medium Density Polyethylene Resin
Medium density polyethylene resin designed to cover the demanding geomembrane market manufactured by blown film extrusion offers excellent mechanical properties such as tensile strength.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Brittleness Temperature in °C(°F) Yes No <-75.0°C (<-103°F)
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.939 g/cm3
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (10% IGEPAL) Yes No 2000 hr - 50˚C (122˚F)
- Impact Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 82g - Izod Impact - Resistance
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 11
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/5.0 kg) Yes No 0.38
- Slip Yes No false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD Yes No >800 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 30.0 (4350)
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No >19.0 (>2760)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.