DOW™ DFDA-7059 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene-butene copolymer which is supplied inpelleted form. It is generally recommended for slot cast thin film applications requiring both clarity and toughness. It isexcellent in coextruded, slot cast stretch wrap. This resin is also suitable for use in hose and tube applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 70 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.918 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 50 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 400 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 92 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 2.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 125°C (257°F)
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.