DOW™ DFDA-7047 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene-butene copolymer designed for blown film applications. The main characteristics are: butene linear low density polyethylene, blown film extrusion, and pellet form.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 189 (27400)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 210 (30400)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 90 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.918 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 170 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 320 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 33 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 19 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 121°C (250°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 102°C (216°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.