DOW™ DCPD Resins Grade (RG)
Dicyclopentadiene or DCPD is the dimer of cyclopentadiene (CPD) formed by a Diels-Alder addition reaction. Contains 73% - 83% Endo-DCPD
- Acrylates; Alkyds
- Aromatic hydrocarbon resins
- Cyclo-aliphatic resins
- Epoxy resins
- Phenolic resins
- Specialty intermediates
- Specialty resins
- Unsaturated polyester resins
- Reliable, cost-effective source for high-value C5 aromatic hydrocarbon components
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Yes No Endo-DCPD (73-83%), Methyl-DCPD (7-13%), Isoprene codimer (1-5%)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.