DOW™ Carbon Black Feedstock
A mixture of C12 and higher components rich in naphthalene, methyl-indenes, anthracene, fluorene and other poly-aromatic components.
- Carbon black production
- Gasoline blending component; Source for naphthalene for phthalic anhydride, insecticides and concrete plasticizer
- Source of biphenyl for food preservatives, heat transfer fluids or various organic syntheses
- Source of fluorene or anthracene for light emitting diodes (LEDs), dyes or wood preservatives
- Reliable, cost-effective source for C12+ components
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Me-naphthalene Content 10 - 15%
- Naphthalene Content 5 - 10%
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.