DOW™ Blend TN350
Fuel oil blending component products that are mixtures of (mainly aromatic) C9 to C15 components. A mixture of C12 and higher components.
- Blending into bunker fuels or refinery fluxants
- Raw material for naphthalene & methylnaphthalene mixtures used in the production of concrete plasticizers, phthalic anhydride and insecticides
- Low sulfur levels
- Reliable, cost-effective source for Fuel Oil Products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Est. IBP/FBP (°C) 170 / 480
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Naphthalene (~10%), Methylnaphthalene (~20%), Methylbiphenyl (~10%), Fluorene & Anthracene (~10%), Asphalthenes (~10%), Other Polycyclics (~40%)
- Specific Gravity 1.07 / 1.09
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.