A volatile, clear, colorless, and flammable liquid aromatic hydrocarbon possessing a distinct, characteristic odor.
- Ethylbenzene and styrene (used to manufacture polystyrene plastics, engineering plastics, and synthetic rubber)
- Cumene and phenol (used to make phenolic resins like epoxies, polycarbonate, and more)
- Cyclohexane (used to make nylon products)
- Nitrobenzene and aniline (used to make dyes, polyurethanes, etc.)
- Alkylbenzenes (used to make detergents)
- Chlorobenzenes and other intermediates (used to produce pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, plastics, glazing materials, resins, dyes, and pesticides)
- Reliable, cost-effective source for benzene products
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe and North America by rail, barge, and vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Benzene (>99%)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.