DOW™ 20-6064 HEALTH+ Ultra-Pure Polyethylene
A polyethylene resin that is characterized by low melt index and intermediate crystallinity. A unique polymerization process allows for the production of a very high purity product, vital for pharmaceutical applications. For optimized processability, this resin contains a specially-designed release agent compatible with many pharmaceutical formulations.
- Injection blow molded bottles, in particular used in medical and pharmaceutical packaging
- Outstanding flexibility
- Environmental stress crack resistance
- Contains polyethylene glyvol (PEG) as an injection blow molding release agent
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.92 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1.95
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.