DOW™ 20 HEALTH+ Ultra-Pure Polyethylene
A specialty low density polyethylene resin is characterized by low melt index and intermediate crystallinity. This product, produced via a unique polymerization process, has outstanding flexibility and environmental stress crack resistance. This allows for the production of a very high purity product, vital for pharmaceutical applications.
- Extrusion Blow/Fill/Seal (BFS) vials
- Injection molded parts for medical and pharmaceutical packaging
- Outstanding flexibility
- Environmental stress crack resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1.95
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.