DOWSIL™ FA 4002 ID Silicone Acrylate
- Non tacky, smooth feel, no dry after-feel
- Comfort to wear
- Skin protection from particulate pollution
- Skin tightening
- Sebum resistance
- Durable, uniform color
- Wash-off resistance
- Improve long wear of cosmetics
- Listed in the Catalogue of Cosmetics Ingredients used in China
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Cyclopentasiloxane Content Yes No < 0.1 %
- Cyclotetrasiloxane Content Yes No < 0.1 %
- Flash Point Open Cup Yes No 40 °C
- Long Lasting/Substantivity Yes No true
- Nonvolatile Content Yes No 40 %
- Refractive Index Yes No 1.43
- Substantivity Yes No true
- Viscosity at 25ºC Yes No 150 Centistokes
- Water Wash-Off Yes No true
Silicone acrylate for superior skin and color cosmetics performance
Now more than ever before, consumers are on-the-go and seeking products that are multifunctional, and that have both immediate and long-lasting effects requiring less reapplication and less time from their busy schedules.
Deliver on consumer desires
Silicone Acrylates from Dow can help you create diverse, multifunctional products consumers seek.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.