DOWSIL™ 3-0117 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
A single-component silicone elastomer intended for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit, and can be used in a unit that is structurally glazed. This product cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, high-modulus, flexible silicone seal that is chemically stable and shows little change in physical properties with weathering.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Glass, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Color Black, Grey
- Cure Type Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 46 Shore A
- Elongation 250 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) < 5.1 mm
- Modulus @ 150% Elongation, maximum 33 psi
- Number of Parts One
- Resistance Type Water Resistance
- Shelf Life 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.33
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 25 Minutes
- Tensile Adhesion (T/A) 161 psi
- Tensile Strength 330 psi
- Water Resistant true
Frequently Bought Together
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.