Dipropylene Gly LO+
It is a high-purity product, designed for use in odor-sensitive applications, such as fragrances and cosmetics. The material, a distilled product with purity greater than 99.5% as dipropylene glycol, is a liquid that is colorless, water-soluble, hygroscopic and nearly odorless. This grade of DPG was developed to meet the needs of manufacturers who require consistent high quality for their fragrances and personal care products.
A secret behind-the-scenes ingredient
Dipropylene Glycol LO+ is a particular product grade designed for prominent brand name development needs, which require only the highest quality elements. As a distilled product with purity greater than 99.5%, the colorless, odorless liquid is compatible with water, oils and hydrocarbons. Diproylene Glycol LO+ can comprise over 50% of a fragrance formulation, or less than that in other personal care products.
- Perfumes and colognes
- Skin care – creams, lotions, sun-care products
- Deodorants/antiperspirants – roll-on, stick deodorants
- Hair care – shampoos, conditioners, styling, coloring products
- Shaving products – creams, foams, gels, after-shave lotions
- Bath and shower products
Trustworthy production a bonus to long-lasting scent
- Low odor
- Low skin irritation potential and low toxicity
- Excellent co-solvency for water, oils and hydrocarbons
- Kosher and halal certified
- Traceable through the entire supply chain
- Manufactured in compliance with strict Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.