CONTINUUM™ DMDE-6620 NT 7 HEALTH+™ Bimodal Polyethylene Resin
A High Density Polyethylene Resin produced by UNIPOL™ II process technology. This resin is a high stiffness resin with superior top-load performance in conjunction with excellent environmental stress crack resistance and excellent gas barrier properties. It is specifically designed for use in multiple blow molding processes including compression molding, injection blow molding and extrusion blow molding processes.
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Nutraceutical packaging
- Improved top load
- High environmental stress crack resistance
- High water vapor transmission rate resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Brittleness Temperature in °C(°F) -60 (-76)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.960 g/cm3
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (10% IGEPAL) 220 hr
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (100% IGEPAL) > 1100
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 27
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 133 (271)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 131 (268)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.