CONTINUUM™ DGDA-2490 NT Bimodal Polyethylene Resins
- Natural gas distribution pipes and fittings
- Industrial piping
- Municipal water service pipes and fittings
- Long-term hydrostatic strength combined with outstanding resistance to slow crack growth and rapid crack propagation
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Brittleness Temperature in °C(°F) < -75
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.949 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.08 g/10minutes
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD > 500 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD > 500 %
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) > 24.1 (> 3500)
- Tensile Strength Yield, TD (ASTM D638) in MPa (psi) > 24.1 (> 3500)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.