CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 4000 NF, Powder (Uninhibited), Macrogol 4000 Ph. Eur.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) produced to meet the exacting requirements of the pharmaceutical industry formulators. As an API, its low toxicity is invaluable for laxative and colonic lavage formulations.
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 100%
- Contains Inhibitor No (uninhibited)
- Form Solid
- Monograph Compliance NF, Ph.Eur.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.