CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 4000 NF Flake (Inhibited), Macrogol 4000 Ph. Eur.
Solid water soluble polymer with with excellent solvency for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Also can help increase viscosity of a solution. Recommended for excipient applications, topical creams, lotions, personal care products, and solid oral dose.
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 100%
- Contains Inhibitor Yes (100 ppm BHT)
- Form Solid
- Monograph Compliance NF, Ph.Eur.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.