CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 400 NF, Macrogol 400 Ph. Eur.
Water soluble polymer with excellent solvency for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Widely used as an excipient in liquid and semi-solid formulations. Also an effective plasticizer for coatings in solid oral dose. Recommended for pharmaceutical, personal care and indirect food contact applications.
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 100%
- Contains Inhibitor No (uninhibited)
- Form Liquid
- Monograph Compliance NF, Ph.Eur.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.