CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 1450 NF Flake (Inhibited)
Solid water soluble polymer with with excellent solvency for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Recommended for excipient applications, topical creams, lotions, personal care products, and dental products.
- Pharmaceuticals - excipients
- Pharmaceuticals - actives
- Food contact
- Personal care
- Chemical intermediates
- Proven performance in a variety of excipient formulations
- Some products suitable for API Applications: laxative and lavage
- Compliance with USP/NF and Ph. Eur. monographs
- Solubilize / disperse wide variety of components
- Tune formulation to achieve desired form (solid, liquid with certain viscosities and melt-freeze points)
- Attract and retain moisture—ideal for ointments and lotions
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 100%
- Contains Inhibitor Yes No Yes (100 ppm BHT)
- Form Yes No Solid
- Monograph Compliance Yes No NF
Frequently Bought Together
CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycol 400 NF, Macrogol 400 Ph. Eur.
Water soluble polymer with excellent solvency for substances that do not readily dissolve in water. Widely used as an excipient in liquid and semi-solid formulations. Also an effective plasticizer for coatings in solid oral dose. Recommended for pharmaceutical, personal care and indirect food contact applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.