BYNEL™ 41E687 Adhesive Resin
- Extrudable adhesive
- High performance tie adhesion to PE/PP
- Adhesion to EVOH / PA
- Stable and consistent adhesion, even in presence of anti-fog and slip additives
- Very good adhesion to different substrates such as PE, PP, EVOH and PA
BYNEL™ 41E687 Adhesive Resin is a formulated MAH functional polymer designed designed to be used as extrudable tie layer for exceptionally high adhesion between polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon (PA) and EVOH. BYNEL™ 41E687 offers as well good adhesion to ionomers in a coextruded structure. The high reactivity of BYNEL™ 41E687 enables its use in cast film and extrusion coating applications. Stable adhesion is maintained even in presence of many challenging additives such as anti-fog and slip additives.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.91 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1.7
- Melting Point in °C(°F) 119°C (246°F) - ASTM D3418
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.