AXELERON™ CS K-3364 NT Telecom Cable Compound
High-density polyethylene insulation compound with excellent processability, environmental crack resistance, and thermal crack resistance that is used for high-speed wire insulating applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dielectric Constant Yes No 2.32
- Dissipation Factor Yes No 6.0E-5
- Elongation Yes No 500 %
- Material Type Yes No HDPE
- Tensile Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 23.4 (3400), 23.4 (3400) Not at Yield
- Volume Resistivity Yes No > 1.0E+15 ohms-cm
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.