AVANSE™ MV-100 Emulsion
An acrylic copolymer that can be formulated into corrosion-resistant primers, highly durable topcoats, and high gloss direct-to-metal (DTM) finish coats. The novel technology behind the AVANSE Resins product line leads to new standards in film gloss, durability, corrosion control, chemical and solvent resistance, and adhesion. The product offers the ability to formulate high performance coatings with volatile organic content (VOC) at or below 100 g/L.
- Industrial maintenance and commercial architectural finishes for steel and concrete
- DIY metal coatings
- General industrial finishes for metal
- Transportation coatings (e.g., railcar, shipping container)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High gloss and excellent weatherability
- Capability of producing low VOC formulations (< 100 g/L)
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance in a one-component coating
- Enhanced adhesion to steel and other metals (aluminum, galvanized steel)
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 50.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.