ASPUN™ 6850 Fiber Resin
- Spunbond nonwovens
- Staple fibers
- Softness and drapability
- Low bonding temperature
- Direct thermal bonding of fabric to fabric or fabric to polyethylene film
- Ease of processability on spunbond technology
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.955 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 30
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 131°C (268°F)
- Slip Yes No false
ASPUN™ 6850 Fiber Grade Resin is a product suitable for use in spunbond and staple fiber production equipment. Commercial uses are in the non-woven areas offering excellent softness and drapability and direct thermal bonding of fabric to fabric or fabric to polyethylene film. Commercially in staple fibers it is used for low bonding fibers as bicomponent sheath. It is ideal for use in 50/50 in bicomponent nonwovens.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.