APPEEL™ 11D554 Peelable Resin
- Easy peel food containers
- Adhesion to polystyrene
- Thermoformed trays
- Condiment containers
- Versatile extrudable peelable seal layer to PS, HIPS, PE and PP
- Stable pellet form
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.93 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 9.5
- Melting Point in °C(°F) Yes No 95 (203) - ASTM D3418
APPEEL™ 11D554 is a modified ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer resin designed to function as a sealing layer offering easy open experience for lidding applications. Its function is a versatile peelable seal when co-extruded with different materials such as polypropylene, polystyrene, and polystyrene foam. The formulated product is available in pellet form for use in conventional extrusion or coextrusion equipment designed to process polyethylene resins.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.