AMPLIFY™ TY 3351B Functional Polymer
A coextusion tie layer designed for cast sheet adhesion between EVOH, polyolefins and polystyrene, which offers exceptional stability for broad process window.
- Coffee capsules
- Thermoformed food containers produced via cast sheet
- Direct adhesion, no curing needed
- Good adhesion to EVOH, PA, PE, PP, HIPS and PS
- Bulk shipable for easier logistics
- Exceptional thermal stability for improved conversion efficiency
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.94 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 3
AMPLIFY™ TY 3351B Functional Polymer is a polyolefin and styrenic based functional thermoplastic formulation designed to offer excellent adhesion to polyethylene and polypropylene and, additionally, strong adhesion to polystyrene in co-extruded sheet applications. AMPLIFY™ TY 3351B, functionalized with maleic anhydride, offers good adhesion to EVOH and nylon. Due to the excellent processing characteristics of this grade, excellent adhesion may be achieved using conventional multi-layer extrusion equipment.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.