AMPLIFY™ TY 1352 Functional Polymer
A maleic anhydride grafted (MAH) polymer. In tie layers for flexible packaging, this product promotes adhesion of Polyethylene to barrier polymers such as polyamide and ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) and other polar substrates. Main characteristics are excellent adhesion to polyamide and EVOH, excellent physical properties, wide range of process and service temperature. For blown and cast film.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No EVOH, Nylon, PE
- Anti-block Yes No No
- Bottles and Drums Use Yes No Food
- Comonomer Yes No MAH
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.922 g/cm3
- Functionality Yes No Tie Layer
- MAH Graft Level Yes No Low
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1
- Melting Point in °C(°F) Yes No 125 (257) - ISO 3146
- Process Yes No Blow Molding, Blown Film Extrusion, Pipe Extrusion
- Product Family Yes No AMPLIFY
- Slip Yes No No
- Use Yes No Tie-Layers
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language