AGILITY™ EC 7030 Performance LDPE
- Food and personal care packages
- Hygiene films (nonwovens)
- Protective packaging for consumer goods (ream wrap, reel wrap…)
- Low neck-in for smooth conversion process
- Low gauges
- Good adhesion
- Good organoleptics
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.918 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 2.5
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 90°C (194°F)
AGILITY™ EC 7030 Performance polyethylene, based on Dow's novel patented advanced tubular technology, has been designed for good conversion efficiency and low gauges in extrusion coating or lamination processes running at speeds up to 300 m/min. It offers good neck-in results and draw ability to guarantee coating weights as low as 10 g/m2.
AGILITY™ was recognized with a R&D100 innovation award back in 2016.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.